The Inventory Clerk is responsible for managing the inventory and the fulfillment center, restocking and labeling products on the shelf and labeling products on the shelf.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Fulfilling orders from POS
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records to the manager
- Developing or improving inventory management procedures
- Sending alerts on low items on hand to the manager
- Following the invoices that need to be delivered
Benefits & Salary
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Typical start time: 8:30am
- Typical end time: 10pm
- Weekends, night, and day shifts possible
- Applicants who have a high school diploma/GED
- Experience in retail management
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on Excel
Jaderoom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.
Apply Quickly For This Job Below