We are committed to respecting the privacy rights associated with the users of the jaderoom.com website. This includes any applications and software found online through or in connection with our service, including mobile. This policy is set-up to show our commitment to fair information practices and the protection of our members privacy. Our policy only covers our service and does not cover other websites that you may access from our Service. Those sites have their own data collection and policies in place which may differ from ours.
This policy does not extend to anything inherent in the operation of the internet and therefore outside the control of Sunrise Caregivers Foundation. This policy only applies to information collected through our service. This policy does not apply to any information we may collect from you in any place other than our site.
NO USE OF THE SITE BY PERSONS UNDER 21 PERMITTED
NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
We are a mature audience site and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under the age of 18. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under the age of 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
When you visit jaderoom.com we may collect information regarding your visit from your computer. This information helps us to determine information about how you found Sunrise Caregivers Foundation, as well as the date of your site visit, and any search engines which may have led you to our site. We collect this information to better improve and enhance the service provided.
- What information do we collect? We may ask for certain information referred to as “Personal Information” which includes information that pertains to your personal identity. Such information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, date of birth, age, gender, state of residence, email address, telephone number, financial data (which may include your credit card or debit card number), and other information which identifies you. If you choose to create an account and register with Jaderoom (Sunrise Caregivers Foundation) you may be required to provide personal data in order to access or use certain parts of the site. Failure to provide this information may result in an inability to access said features or services.
- Cookies. From time to time we may use standard “cookies” features found on major browser applications. These allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to mankindcannabis.com. We do not set any personally identifiable information on cookies, nor do we employ any data capture mechanisms on the site other than cookies. Persistent cookies are used to enhance your experience and speed of access on the site. You can opt to no longer accept cookies by changing your browsers settings. Doing so may impact your experience within the site.
- Personal Information. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, check your qualifications, and follow up with transactions on the site. Submitting this information through the service allows us to use this information to operate, maintain, and provide features of functionality on the site. We will use your email address to complete the signup process. By providing your email address you consent to our using the email address provided to send you service related notices, including notices required by law. We may also use your email to send you service related messages regarding new features and special offers.
- Cookies. Cookies may be used to deliver content specific to your interests, save your password to increase ease of login to the site, along with other purposes. Promotions or advertisements displayed on mankindcannabis.com may contain cookies. We do not have access to or control over information collected by outside advertisers on the site. Location-Based Services. We collect location-based information in order to provide the specific location-based services which you request. You understand that these services require a location to operate and your use signifies your agreement to use your location for purposes of our service.
- Sunrise Caregivers Foundation will not share your email address with advertisers or unaffiliated third parties without first obtaining your express consent.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We may provide information, including personal information, to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or subcontractors. This is done so that said parties can (a) perform services and/or process such information on our behalf, (b) use the information to offer greater functionality and enhanced service through our service and provide you with additional service opportunities, and ( c) communicate said opportunities to you. When we do this those recipients of your information are bound by the terms of this policy.
- We may release your information if required to do so by law, or in good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state or federal laws or respond to court order, subpoena, law enforcement or regulatory request, or search warrant.
- We may share non-personal information (such as anonymous website or app use data) as well as non-personally identifiable user data, such as aggregated gender, age, geographic, and usage (without user’s name) to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional services
- Sale of Information. We may assign, transfer, or sell the information we collect to a third party in the event Sunrise Caregivers Foundation is acquired or merged with a third party entity. We may also do the same in the instance of a reorganization or in the case of bankruptcy. Additionally we may perform similar actions in the case we acquire or purchase an additional outside organization.
- California’s “Do Not Track” notice. “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) is a preference you can set in your web browser to let sites you visit know that you do not want them collecting information from you. For further information visit donottrack.us.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This site may contain links to other sites not jaderoom.com. Should you choose to visit these other sites we are not responsible for privacy practices or content from those other sites. It is ultimately your responsibility to review outside websites privacy policies and agree that we are not responsible for those sites policies or lack thereof.
RIGHT TO OPT-IN / OPT-OUT
You have the right to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of certain uses of your personal information. With regards to email you will have the ability to “opt-out” of subscriber based emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” in the email you receive. Understand that if you opt-out with Sunrise Caregivers Foundation, we may still contact you in connection with your transactions and communications with us.
Sunrise Caregivers Foundation have several obligations to retain data provided to us so as to insure transactions can be appropriately processed, as well as staying in compliance with applicable laws. Further, even upon closing an account with Jaderoom we will retain certain information necessary to meet legal obligations outlined in this policy.
De-personalized information will be retained after your account has been closed and personalized information retention obligations have been met. This includes information shared with others outside of mankindcannabis.com such as group posts, reviews etc. Sunrise Caregivers Foundation does not control data other members copy outside of our service.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as S.B. 27, allows individual California resident customers who have provide their personal information to us in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use to request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Such requests must be submitted to us by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us’ section below. Within (30) days of receiving express written request we will provide a list of categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceeding year. This will include names and addresses of those third parties. This request can not be made more than once per calendar year.
Sunrise Caregivers Foundation reserves the right to not respond to requests made in ways outside of the above outlined process.